We're reopening our salon on 12 April
We are now providing all nail customers a disposable kit for their nail treatment. This ensures hygienic nail service for each client every time. This kit includes: nail file, nail buffer, cuticle pusher, pumice pad and toe separators.
NAIL ENHANCEMENTS (FULL SET / INFILL)
OTHER NAIL SERVICES
MEN'S NAIL CARE
MEN'S BEAUTY TREATMENTS
(no available appointments for new clients at the moment)
Natural look/medium/big: £90
Up to 3 weeks: £79
Up to 4 weeks: £80
(at least 30% of lashes)
Eyelash lift (curling): £55
Eyebrow tint: £10
Eyelash tint: £15
Eyebrow wax: £10
Upper lip wax: £7
Facial wax (incl. brows): £40
Full arm: £25
Half arm: £20
Full leg: £35
Half leg: £25
Full back: £30
We're delighted to announce that Nail Land London will reopen from Monday, 12 April. You can now book your appointment via our website: www.nailland.co.uk
Customers who have paid the deposit in December 2020 are prioritised to book their appointment.
More details will be updated in the coming days.
Our masks may hide our smiles, but not our joy to welcoming you again!
Nail Land London team
THE NEW CHANGES FOR REOPENING SALON
Dear our friends and customers,
as we prepare to reopen our salon in Greenwich, London from Monday 12 April, we would like to say thank you to you, our team members and our communities. The care, consideration and kindness shown during this time has been inspiring.
We can't wait to welcome you back to enjoy the extraordinary nailing atmosphere of Nail Land London. As we open our doors, the salon will come to life again with mani-pedi treatments, speciality sculptured acrylics - gel and creative streak in our exclusive nail arts.
We will also be introducing exciting new and helpful services in the salon, with measures in place to make your nailing experience as safe and seamless as possible.
Experiencing nail treatments in the salon will be a bit different from the last time you visited, but you are in the right place to find out how we've made Nail Land London a safer place for everyone. We've made a few changes to how we operate so we can help everyone visiting and working at Nail Land London stay safe. Here is what you need to know:
We hope that you could understand for our new changes which follow strictly safety guidances. In the UK nail industry, we were the first to close even a week before country lockdown announcement and for sure we will be the last to reopen as your safety is our top priority.
We always value your questions, ideas and feedback.
We need your support now, more than ever.
Our masks may hide our smiles, but not our joy of welcoming you again!
NAIL LAND LONDON TEAM
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
Call to book your appointment:
020 3724 2563
07450 736 888
For a same day or a next day appointment, please call to the salon: 020 3724 2563
Or fill in a booking form:
PLEASE NOTE: This is a booking request form and not a secure booking. Once your booking request has been received a member of staff may contact you to advise you whether your requested booking time is available or unavailable. If your request appointment booking is available we will send you a notification. If it is unavailable we will always offer you the exact/next available appointment time that is convenient for you.
- Appointments cancelled with deposits left can be rescheduled
- At Nail Land London, we want your salon experience to be as enjoyable as possible. In order to expedite your service, we ask that our clients arrive on time. Late arrivals are also considered broken appointments. If you think you may be running late, please call and confirm that your appointment time is still available. If you do not arrive on time of your appointment, it will be given to another client. There is no guarantee that you will receive an appointment as a “walk- in.”
- Please note that time of booking appointment is not guaranteed you will be served on time. We will do our best to ensure that your appointment begins on time and is completed in a timely fashion. However, from some reasons if we are running behind schedule, we will ask you in order to wait.
- We recommend to bring open toe sandals to wear after classic pedicure (with normal polish)
- Nail Land London offers a no refund policy for any treatments carried out. In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your treatment we will be happy to rectify the problem or offer you another treatment.