The current health crisis touches all. We hope that you and your loved ones are safe and well.
We are temporarily closed until 4th July at the earliest.
Our home is the salon and we'll return to it when you're ready to leave yours.
Join our WAITING LIST by email us to: email@example.com
Please provide us the following: your name, contact number, preferred day of week, ideal time & treatment
Once we are able to reopen, we will contact you to arrange your appointment.
This will be on a first come first served basis.
Our policy is to protect your right and guarantee your satisfaction with the service(s) what we provided. It is not effected to your rights under Consumer Right Act 2015.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
To allow us to provide a quality service as efficiently as possible, you need to:
- Ask for the service which you would like to have. If you are unsure please speak to the salon manager.
- Inform our staff if you are allergic to any chemicals or substances before the receiving any service
- Whilst receiving any service please provide our staff with your feedback and or comments on their services so our staff can satisfy your requirements straight away
- Inform the staff member or salon manager immediately if you have any concern relating to the salon, the staff, or any service
- Inform the salon manager immediately if you have any concern that you have any infection or any other abnormal reaction or condition with respect to your nails
- Nail Land London is operated by pre-scheduled appointments. We do accept walk-ins at the subject to availability.
- Please give us at least 24 hours notice of appointment cancellation or the salon may need to ask for full payment on any future bookings.
- Salon may require a small deposit for bookings. Deposits are non refundable.
- Appointments cancelled with deposits left can be rescheduled
NEW CLIENT CONSULTATIONS
- Consultations are complimentary and designed to improve our overall service and your salon experience
- The consultation is a 5 min conversation with a staff member to determine your nails care needs, desired results, length of time for service and pricing.
At Nail Land London, we want your salon experience to be as enjoyable as possible. In order to expedite your service, we ask that our clients arrive on time. Late arrivals are also considered broken appointments. If you think you may be running late, please call and confirm that your appointment time is still available. If you do not arrive on time of your appointment, it will be given to another client. There is no guarantee that you will receive an appointment as a "walk-in".
TIME OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
Please note that time of booking appointment is not guaranteed you will be served on time. We will do our best to ensure that your appointment begins on time and is completed in a timely fashion. However, from some reasons if we are running behind schedule, we will ask you in order to wait.
Please remember, nails are jewels, not tools. Be kind to your nails and they will look beautiful for weeks after your service.
- We want our clients to be happy and satisfied with their treatments. If you are ever dissatisfied with any service in the salon we will gladly make the corrections necessary to exceed your expectations within 7 days of the original service. If you are unhappy with your service, please let us know so we can make it right. Our primary objective is to ensure each service and visit meets your satisfaction.
- Enhancements and gel/shellac polish manicures/pedicures are guaranteed for 48 hours after your appointment. If you lose an enhancement or notice chipping or lifting within 48 hours, please contact us to schedule a free repair.
- You must arrange an appointment to have your nails fixed within 7 days after your initial service.
- Repairs after 3 days or for breakages, tears and corner breaks will be charged
- Traditional polish services are not guaranteed
- We will not be responsible for any breaking or infected nails
- If you damage the original design a charge will apply for repairs
- If your nails become scratched or mis-shaped we will fix them if you notify the salon at which you received the service within 24 hours of the service.
- We will charge you for the costs of any repairs or replacements that we have to carry out because of damage that you have caused. For example due to your own lack of care your nails, or the finish to your nails, they are damaged (in that they are broken, chipped or start to lift).
If you have any questions on how to care for your nails please ask the nail technician.
Nail Land London offers a no refund policy for any treatments carried out. In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your treatment we will be happy to rectify the problem or offer you another treatment.
- As soon as you have walked out the salon door that means you have accepted and are happy with the service provided to your nails.
- If you are not happy with yours nails, please make us aware of it before you pay. We will adjust them to your satisfaction or remove any enhancements or coatings that have been applied.
- No refund will be given because you have simply changed your mind.
- We will re do any service at no cost to you if you are unsatisfied with the quality of the work we do, provided that you tell us immediately after we have performed the service that you are unhappy with the quality of the work.
- If you are still not happy after we fixed your nails and request the refund, then you have to go through our Customer Complaint Procedure by writing to us, state the reason of your unsatisfied, the photo of the evidence of the nails that were fixed by us.
- Cash and Nail Land London Gift Vouchers are acceptable tenders for all services and products. All other forms of payments will not be accepted.
- We reserve the right to ask clients to pay in full before treatments
- We only accept one loyalty card per customer for each visit. It is only valid with our stamp.
- We cannot backdate the stamp if you lose your loyalty card or forget to get a stamp from your previous visit
- Offers valid one per customer only cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers
- No cash advances: You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Gift Voucher or redeem your Gift Voucher for cash in part or full.
- Validity and expiry: We are not liable to redeem any Gift Voucher that is presented for redemption after the expiry date. Gift Vouchers are valid for 3 months.
- Lost or stolen: Treat your Gift Voucher like cash. Lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced or refunded.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be cancelled: You cannot cancel your Gift Voucher.
- Your Gift Voucher, your responsibility: You are responsible for the use and safety of your Gift Voucher.
- We recommend to bring open toe sandals to wear after classic pedicure (with normal polish)
- Patch tests may be required before some treatments
- Data protection - all information is held with the strictest confidence
- We have the right to refuse to offer services to anyone
If you have any complaints or feedback, please contact the manager of the salon or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
We recognise the importance of service and set ourselves high standards. Should there be an occasion when we do not meet your expectations we are equally committed to dealing with any complaint in a thorough and professional manner.
What will we consider as a complaint?
We consider a complaint to be any oral or written notification of dissatisfaction about a service we have provided, offered or withheld.
Who can make a complaint?
A complaint can be made by any client, or potential client, to whom we have provided a service, or by a representative acting lawfully on their behalf.
How can make a complaint?
You can make a complaint by contacting us by any of the following means:
- In writing addressed to: Nail Land London, 89 Trafalgar Road, London, SE10 9TS
- By e-mail addressed to: email@example.com
- By telephone on: 020 3724 2563
- By come into the salon by appointment. Please contact us to advise when is the most convenient for you.
At Nail Land London, we strive our best to provide high quality service and we treat you with courtesy and respect.
Thank you for your continuing support.
NAIL LAND LONDON MANAGEMENT
NAIL LAND LONDON
89 Trafalgar Road, Greenwich, London, SE10 9TS
We temporarily close our salon from Thursday, 19th March until 4th July at the earliest.
We look forward to getting back to work
as soon as we can.
020 3724 2563 | 07450 736 888
We are proud to have been Highly Commended
YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR AWARD
BEST OF ROYAL GREENWICH BUSINESS AWARDS 2019
by Royal Borough of Greenwich
GEL POLISH STYLIST OF THE YEAR
SCRATCH STARS AWARDS 2019
by Scratch Magazine
The 2nd place (silver medal)
NAILYMPIA - WORLD NAIL CHAMPIONSHIP 2019